Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714 – When installing a new version of the Kaspersky Antivirus, the user can get error 1714. This error occurs when the previous version of the Kaspersky is hindering with the latest installation. This means the older Kaspersky version is not allowing the new software to install on your computer. This is a common error while using the Kaspersky which can be fixed by following a few troubleshooting steps.
In this article, we will discuss the “Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714”. We will also provide the troubleshooting steps for the Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714. Furthermore, if you are looking for the instant resolution of the issues, feel free to contact the Kaspersky Support. We have provided a 24/7 available toll-free number for our Kaspersky users.
How to troubleshoot the Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714?
Troubleshoot Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714
As we discussed the Kaspersky error code 1714 is caused due to an error with a previous installation. You can simply fix this error by removing the old Kaspersky version and install the latest one.
Follow these steps carefully to fix the issues with your Kaspersky software.
Step 1 – Uninstall the Kaspersky from your Computer
- Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Then click on the Control Panel on your screen.
- After that, go to Uninstall a Program under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Kaspersky and right-click on it.
- Choose Uninstall from the submenu.
- If prompted for the confirmation to remove the Kaspersky, click Yes.
- Once the Kaspersky is successfully removed, restart the computer and move to the next step.
- On your Mac device, go to the Finder.
- Here, click on the Application tab.
- Navigate to the Kaspersky.
- Drag the Kaspersky to the Trash icon. The Trash icon is visible at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, right-click on the Trash icon and choose to Empty Trash.
- Restart the Kaspersky after the completion of the above steps.
If you are getting any issue with the removal of the Kaspersky software from your computer. Then you can contact the Kaspersky Support.
Step 2 – Install the Latest Kaspersky Version
You can now install the Kaspersky from the very start. We recommend you to check the internet connection and system requirements for the Kaspersky. Once you know you can continue, follow the below-listed steps:
- Launch a web browser of your choice on your computer device.
- Go to the Kaspersky.com on the browser.
- Choose the product that you want and purchase it.
- You will receive an email with the Kaspersky product description, Kaspersky Activation code, and download button.
- Click on this download button and let this download complete on your device.
- Double-click on the downloaded files to start the installer.
- Follow the instructions of the installer to complete the process.
- When prompted enter the Kaspersky Activation Code in the given blank.
After the completion of the above step, you have successfully installed the Kaspersky without getting Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714. In case, the Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714 persists and you are still unable to install Kaspersky. Then feel free to contact the Kaspersky support.
Similar Queries – Kaspersky Support
- Kaspersky failed to install the application
- Kaspersky application was not installed windows 10
- Fatal error during installation Kaspersky endpoint security 10
- Kaspersky error occurred during application installation
- Kaspersky application was not installed windows 7
- Installation ended prematurely because of a fatal error Kaspersky
- Kaspersky antivirus installation error
- Kaspersky error 27300 repair tool
These are some of the similar issues of your user that are related to Kaspersky Installation Error Code 1714. If you are also facing the similar concern then contact the Kaspersky Support. Place a call at the 24/7 available toll-free number. A team of the technician is 24/7 available to help you with the issues that you are facing. #activation.kaspersky.com #www.office.com/setup