Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus – Kaspersky is a Russia-based multinational company that offers cybersecurity and antivirus applications for personal and professional use. This means that you can purchase Kaspersky software for personal use and for your business. Many of the Kaspersky users have faced some issues related to virus detection. They have reported some issue that Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus.
Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus
In this article, we are providing you assistance related to “Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus”. You can call us at the toll-free number to get hold of a technician. You can also visit Kaspersky website to check the troubleshooting blogs to resolve other issues.
Check the Internet Connection
The Kaspersky requires a good internet connection to scan the device and resolve any threat from the device. If you are getting Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus issue then you start the troubleshooting by checking the internet connection.
- Launch any web browser of your choice on your computer device.
- Now search anything random in the search box of your browser.
- If you get any result then your internet is working properly.
- This means that your internet is working properly.
- Otherwise, you can contact your Internet Service Provider.
After eliminating the internet issues, you can move to steps to other troubleshooting. Furthermore, for instant resolution, can contact the Kaspersky Support.
Activate the Kaspersky
If the Kaspersky is not activated on your computer then you may some issues with the virus detection. Furthermore, you can also invite some threats to your device. We recommend you to activate the Kaspersky right away once you install it.
- To activate the Kaspersky, launch the Kaspersky application on your computer.
- Now go to the About Kaspersky section on your application.
- In the next window, you will be presented with the details of your product.
- Along with the details whether your Kaspersky is activated or not.
- If it not activated then click on Activate Now button on your screen.
- When prompted, enter the Kaspersky Product Key in the given blank.
- The product will be activated and you will be able to scan your device from the potential issues.
If you are still unable to scan and remove the threat. Or your Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus then you need to go to the next steps to resolve this issue.
Uninstall and Reinstall Kaspersky
If the Kaspersky subscription is unable to detect virus then you need to remove it. Only to install it back on your computer.
- On your PC, click on the Start button and launch the Control Panel on your computer.
- Now click on Uninstall a Program, under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Kaspersky Antivirus and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall and when prompted to confirm, click Yes.
- You have successfully removed the Kaspersky from your computer.
After that check the system requirement for the Kaspersky and install it back again.
- Visit Kaspersky.com on your web browser.
- Now go to the Sign In button on your screen.
- Enter your login credentials such as username and password in the given blank.
- Go to your Kaspersky product and download the setup files of the one that you want to install.
- To install the Kaspersky, double-click on the setup files to start the installer.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Run a scan to check whether the Kaspersky is detecting a virus or not.
If the Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus then you need a Kaspersky technician to help you.
Similar Issues – Kaspersky Support
- Kaspersky detected threats what to do
- How to scan for viruses mac
- Kaspersky threats detected how to delete
- Does Kaspersky remove malware and spyware
- Kaspersky virus removal tool
- Kaspersky antivirus
- Can you use your computer while running a virus scan
- One time antivirus scan
- Kaspersky virus database
- Support Kaspersky com viruses AVPTool 2010 free download
Here is the list of queries that been asked by our customers and related to Kaspersky Product not Detect Virus issue. If you have a similar concern then contact the Kaspersky Support at the toll-free number. You can also talk to a skilled technician at the toll-free number. Call Now and Get Hold of a Kaspersky Technician.